One comment on “My Son

  1. We def need to talk. U have to realize at that age, that IS HIS WORLD. He doesn’t have a job, bills & responsibilities. School, friends & girls are 95% of his life, with you being the other 5% or less. I know u are trying really hard but u do not relate well to kid issues & I don’t know if I ever did either until I worked at Edison.
    Being a guy, idk if he WILL open up & talk to his friends. They have to be macho in front of the dudes. Anyways, u did really good by texting him & talking to him this morning. No he doesn’t know LOVE per se but his heart is broken & it feels like the end of the world to him.
    Keep up the good work & text me.

What are your thoughts?